Plastic Auxiliary Agents, crosslink between main materail and filler
3 to 4% of filler
Packaging & Delivery
paper-plastic compound bag, net weight 25 kg per bag
5 days after order confirmed
Borate coupling agent
First choice of PVC double-wall corrugated pipe
1. Product introduction
Borate ester coupling agent is a white or light yellow block paste with a relative density of 1.00—1.15 and melting range of 39—44. It is heated and dissolved into the organic solvent such as acetone and alcohol. It is non-toxic; it is a diversified composite system through copolymerization between acrylic acid and polyether, boric acid and alcohol ester. It is a highly efficient and multi-functional auxiliary processing agent with new structure applicable to PVC plastic.
The product can play the role of promoting fluxing of PVC compound, strengthening the viscosity and elasticity of flux, upgrading the flux strength and improving the die swelling and flux flowing stability.
2. Application features
1. It plays an excellent melting promotion role, can offer excellent even plasticization and high melting fluidity to PVC mixed materials and upgrade the extrusion speed rate.
2. It can improve the flux extension, prevent flux cracking and enjoy excellent breaking and welding performance. It is particularly applicable to the manufacturer of PVC double-wall corrugated pipe and section materials.
3. It enjoys a unique coupling linkage function. It can properly increase the filling materials volume and reduce the production cost.
4. It plays a role of strengthening rigidity and strength and does not affect the heat deformation temperature of products. It is particularly applicable to PVC extrusion, injection molding and high filling products and thus reputed as a product with excellent performance-price ratio.
5. The product is applicable to the functional mother materials of PE and PP and enjoys obvious effect.
3. Scope and method of application
1. During the processing and mixing of mixed materials by PVC, it is added together with other auxiliary agents. It has to add 0.2 – 0.5 share of borate ester coupling agent for every 100 shares of PVC resin according to the volume of calcium carbonate.
2. Upon production of PE and PP functional mother materials, it has to the product upon dehydration of functional filling materials and then add other auxiliary agents. Generally speaking, the volume is 0.3 – 0.5 share.
3. It is added during the production of PVC double-wall corrugated pipe to obviously upgrade the physical performance of corrugated pipe. Or it can add more filling materials.
4. It is adopted in the heat stabilizer to upgrade the processing scope of stabilizer. It can realize the “same result through different methods”.
4. Packaging and storage
1. It is packaged by a paper plastic composite bag and each bag has a net weight of 25 kg.
2. It is not stored under sunshine or high temperature. It has to be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place and prevent moisture and rainwater.
3. It has to notice the production batch No. The best quality guarantee period is two years. This product is non-toxic and non-combustible.
1. It has the “cloning” composite heat stabilizer!
2. It can provide the technologies concerning melting stearate, composite stabilizer, polyethylene wax, aluminate coupling agent and borate ester coupling agent.
The materials are compiled according to knowledge mastered by us at present and only for reference! We do not offer any guarantee. We reserve the right to change product parameters within the scope of technological progress or product development. Since we can not control the processing conditions and coordination raw materials in a wide range, the user has to first test its applicability before normal production.